Fontaine Bros. Completes Plymouth Town Hall

This project consisted of the renovation of an existing 11,000 SF and addition of 62,000 SF of the 1820 Courthouse building. The project included the design and installation of a Earthwork Support System (ESS) installed between two city streets with an elevation 32 feet below the existing street level. The new 4-story building was constructed between two city streets with less than 10 feet of clearance and is where the municipal offices, meetings rooms are located as well as a rooftop terrace and glass atrium. The integration of the 1820 Courthouse to the new 4-story Town Hall required careful execution of demolition, foundations, steel erection and finished to provide a seamless design to serve the town for years to come. 

Author

Share This